Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home Bedrest update

I had a Drs appt yesterday to check how my cervix was doing.
I was SO nervous, hoping that I had done a good job on lying low at home! I did NOT want to be sent back to the hospital!
Final results - my cervix which had been at a 1.5 (with pressure) the week before, was now at a 1.9!!
With no pressure, I am at a 2.4!
The pills, shot, hardcore bed rest...are paying off!! If I had been able to, I would have jumped up and down :D

I could tell the Dr was relieved too - he said that if I had been worse, I would have been back in the hospital flat on my back, if not tipped back even farther then that...!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support these past few months.

Will keep you posted next week on how things are looking! I get tested for GD (Gestational Diabetes ) next week, so I am crossing my fingers that it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment